I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



Bonjour Guys!. You was stuck in my blog.
Do follow and do comment my entry ya.
No Haters, Copycats and Anon here.


Round-Round



Story About Friends Whisper


Square-Square



Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
happy day !!!!!!!
Friday, July 8, 2011 | 8:07 AM | 0 BlackWhite
my diary;
syoknyer ,,,,,
today my cousin from ipoh perak came to my house
bcause tomorrow ader org kawen kt bangi 
syoknyer 
x saba saba nk jmpa 
arap arap la dier smpai awal 
but,,,,,,,,,
tomorrow one of my cousin can't came to the org kawen 
bcause she is in standard 6 
so next week she had a trial exam 
she must go to tusion that her scool anjurkan 
 that's all from me 
p/s : i'm in happy mood now  =D


Older Post | Newer Post