I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



Bonjour Guys!. You was stuck in my blog.
Do follow and do comment my entry ya.
No Haters, Copycats and Anon here.


Round-Round



Story About Friends Whisper


Square-Square



Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Friday, June 24, 2011 | 11:02 AM | 0 BlackWhite
my diary  ;
agak lamer da aku x update 
but today i want to tell you some funny story 
today i dimarahi azreena 
because ari ni aku bertugas 
aku cmer padam papan putih 
but she ask me to susun surat kaba lama peper lama 
firstly aku x susun pon 
aku just ltk x tratur 
then dier marah aku and suruh kluarkn satu satu 
and susun elok elok 
after finish do my job 
i went to kantin because koperasi x bkk 
before that i heared anne mmbebel because syakira x ssn meje elok elok 
when i see syakira i tell her that anne marah 
she say she know 
so i continue my journey to the centre of canteen 

that all from me 
p/s : i love you 
<3 <3 <3


Older Post | Newer Post